Terms & Conditions
- All bookings not made locally should be confirmed with our office the day before departure.
- Petricevich Buses reserves the right to cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, itineraries and services when necessary. Departures and itineraries are subject to road and weather conditions. To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property, disruption to travel plans or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to any rights or remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Entry fees and meals are not included except where stated.
- All prices stated are in New Zealand Dollars and includes GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations must be received by Petricevich Buses no later than 6.00pm on the day prior to departure. Passengers who have not cancelled will be considered “no shows” and no refunds are available. Petricevich Buses is responsible for providing the services listed in the tour description according to the local standards and the accurate description of services offered in its pamphlets. It is understood and agreed that Petricevich Buses is not the guardian of any customers safety and they can not be held liable in any way for any occurrences in connection with the client’s participation on the tour. Petricevich Buses disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages, accidents, injury’s and costs you might incur as a result of joining our tour. Your safety is our concern but your responsibility.
- Commuter Tour Services/Petricevich Buses (“the Company”) appreciate the opportunity of submitting a quotation for hire, together with its Standard Terms and Conditions of Hire which ensures that you as the hirer are protected and that the best interests of both parties are catered for.
- The rate charged is appropriate to coach grading/capacity, kilometres travelled, and time incurred. Any change requested by the hirer to the above, on or before the day of hire, is dependent on availability and may result in the rate being adjusted accordingly from the original quote. Should the distance and/or duration of the hire exceed that anticipated in the quotation resulting in increased costs, the Company reserves the right to adjust these rates accordingly.
- The rates quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include GST, unless otherwise stated. Payment in full is required to be made by the 20th of the following month, unless other arrangements have been made with Management.
- The quoted rates include the services of a coach/bus driver unless otherwise stated. The quotation is given on the understanding that the on duty hours for the driver comply with current legislation. These regulations determine that a driver cannot be on duty for any more than 13 hours before he must have a 10 hour rest break. These 13 hours include relocation time from our depot.
- The Company does not guarantee to complete any journey in a given time. The Company will make every reasonable effort to carry out the hirer’s requirements but takes no responsibility or liability for additional costs, loss or inconvenience caused by changes in road conditions or deviations from normal routes, floods or other unusual circumstances, industrial action, sickness of staff or passengers, or other circumstances out of our control. The Company reserves the right to substitute alternative equipment at its option in the event of unanticipated circumstances which necessitate a change.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to property left in the vehicle. Smoking is not permitted in the vehicle.
- Bus Hire is due to bus availability.
- All of our vehicles are driven by our fully licenced employees.
- We require at least 7 days notice of Cancellation for a confirmed charter booking. Late notice of Cancellation could incur fees payable by the hirer. In the event of a break-down or driver ill-health, Commuter Tour Services Ltd will arrange an alternative tour coach and/or driver. This shall be the extent of responsibility by Commuter Tour Services Ltd for any consequential loss that may result. Commuter Tour Services Ltd can in no way be held responsible or liable for events beyond its control such as weather, road closures, ferry cancellations, etc.